18 July 2016

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge - Use Flora and/or Fauna

It is absolutely bucketing down outside with very strong winds. Miserable, but perfect crafting weather. I am joining in with the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge which is to use Fauna and/or Flora in your project.



I finally relented and purchased Tim Holtz's Bird Crazy. I just love these mad critters and enjoyed creating this scene.

The image is a bit washed out as I had to take it in the early morning light.



Tim Holtz  Bird Crazy Stamp and Die Set, Birch Trees Die (branch), Lost and found (background birds in flight)
Impression Obsession Grass Die

I am helping a friend's School teacher daughter in her classroom in a few hours. It's school holidays so she is taking the opportunity to redo her display walls. I had better get some sleep!!

Hope the weather is good in your end of the world.

3 comments:

Becca-expressions said...

I may have to purchase every one of TH's "crazy" collections! These birds are a crack up! It's raining in my corner of the world, but after 90+ degrees with minimal airconditioning (because, it's Alaska!), I'm grateful for the cooler temperatures.

Catherine said...

This is such a fun tag, Karen! I love those crazy birds and you showcased them so well. Amazing job coloring them too!! I love the grassy background you created along the light blue sky. Great job on the design and creation of the scene. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

Cathie ♥

Di Di W said...

Wonderful coloring on this fun tag!