10 March 2014

CASE Study Challenge #181 - Casing Joni

  Hi everyone! I am so excited to be joining in the Case Study Challenge this week. We are casing the very talented Joni Nina Andaya!  Hop on over to the Case Study blog, Joni has cased herself :-) and the DT have also created the most gorgeous case cards too.




Here is my card. I dabbed and sprinkled a bit of distress ink on the background. For the stripe I used a very old Hero Arts wood stamp. I stamped it in black, on vellum, then used a PTI scallop die to shape the top and bottom edges. The 'Thinking Of You' is from a Hero Arts sentiment set and the lace and wee flowers are from my stash.




Thank you so much for dropping by.

9 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh WOW! This is fabulous -- wouldn't be at all surprised if its a winner! -- Love that lace!

Cathy Weber said...

Wow. Love your take on this challenge...especially with that pretty lace! Cute idea to use the scallop dies and so glad to see someone else used one of their older stamp sets for the stripes. I usually feel like I should use the "newest" thing I have, when there are lots of oldies but goodies!

Hannelie said...

Karen every single card you make has the "wow" factor.
I am a BIG fan!

Victoria Lavender said...

Spot-on! Love your creation, it has all the styling needed to win. Best of luck!

landerson213 said...

LOVE this!!!! Love that the only pop of color is in those super cute flowers!!! And that lace is beautiful! FAB card! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Maureen Merritt said...

This is stunning! Wow, love the stark contrast of the neutrals and neon flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at CASE Study!

Joni Andaya said...

What a Beautiful card Karen! Love those resin colors :)

Clare said...

Really love this! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week.

Greta said...

Wowzer--this is just stunning! Love your CASE, Karen! Check my post here http://ggnursecreations.blogspot.com/2014/03/liebster-award.html to see I nominated you for a Liebster award.