03 August 2013

The Shabby Tearoom Week #177 - 'Oh Baby!'

As I said in my last post for The Ribbon Reel's Challenge, shabby style is my 'first love'.
It's the layers. My favourite layer, and/or shabby ladies are the DT girls for The Shabby Tearoom (find their links, and inspiration cards for this challenge, by clicking on the inspiration image below), Melissa Phillips, Stacey Schafer and many more. The Shabby Tearoom has a list of wonderful shabby girls under the heading 'Shabby Girlfriends', check them out.

 
 
 


 
I used a Wink of Stella GLITTER CLEAR Brush Tip Marker, a product I found through Jennifer McGuire's post. It is seriously the most beautiful, fine, mesmerising glitter....a must have!! AND, OMG, through researching this link now, I find they have other colours!! Some shopping to be done........:-).


Call again soon!

No comments: