20 May 2013

Retro Influences in the Play Date Cafe

I absolutely love the story board the Play Date Café created for this challenge.
The colors are divine!
I went very CAS for me ( I don't think the red bow is CAS :-), influenced by the colors more than the shapes.
Isn't the blood red amazing.
This card was influenced by Jacqueline's CAS Masculine card as seen here:-
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25616484@N08/8749558119/in/pool-heroarts


 
 
I have used a Hero Arts wood stamp Silhouette Burst (H5312) for the flowers.
And Hero Arts Moments Background (E3019) for the sentiment.
 
Call again soon.

4 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Gorgeous card, Karen!

anya said...

So lovely! I love the pops of red that you added with the pearls and the ribbon! So glad you could join us for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge!

Alicia said...

Excellent execution of the colors this week, I'm in love with it! Thank you for coming to play with us at The Cafe this week! :)

Jacqueline said...

Congratulations with your Fab4 win with this card, Karen! Hope to see you creating again soon!!