16 April 2013

Jacqueline's Grid-Tag card Challenge

Today I have made two cards for Jacqueline's Challenge on the Hero Arts Flickr Pool
See the challenge cards, including Jacqueline's two inspiration cards, HERE .
I am one of many, many card makers who admire Jacqueline's style.
Her cards are very recognizable for their beauty.
See her blog Jacqueline's Craft Nest
These tag cards are my favorite so I had to join in the challenge.

 

I have used designer papers from My Minds Eye Indie Chick - Saffron to make both cards.
It was very hard to cut into these delicious little treasures. I quite like just owning them and thumbing through them occasionally. LOL
Most of the stamps used on the tags are from Hero Arts. The stamped '36' is an old New Zealand Post Office stamp. I don't know what they were used for but I have several.
If I have a kiwi visitor who knows what they were used for, please let me know in the comments. Thanks in advance.
The die cut letters are Memory Box. I like the plain and simple lines of this alphabet.
The ribbon is threaded through two slots punched with this punch.
 
The print stamped in behind the tags is an old Hero Arts stamp  Thanks stamp G2679
 
 
 

For this card I have used an image purchased from Etsy. (two girls)
The paper in behind the tags is a page from an old Encylopedia.

The tag reinforcers are from a 1/2" circle punch.
The middle hole is punched out with my trusty Japanese hole punch.

                                  Japanese Hole Punch - w/9 Bits

My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 SAFFRON Paper Pad Indie Chic IC0221

*My Mind's Eye 6 x 6 SAFFRON Paper Pad Indie Chic IC0221
 
Hero Arts Clear Stamps *cl383 ANTIQUE ENGRAVINGS BUTTERFLIES
 
 
Hero Arts Rubber Stamp DESIGNBLOCK BIG POST CARD 2013 s5665

 Hero Arts Cling Stamps 19TH CENTURY FRENCH SCRIPT 2012 Rubber Unmounted AC015
 
Clear Hero Arts Stamps EVERYDAY SAYINGS cl342
 
*Hero Arts Stamps & Die Cut ANTIQUE FLOWERS & BUTTERFLIES Sizzix 657773

Memory Box PARKER LOWER ALPHABET SET Craft DIE 98363
Memory Box PARKER UPPER ALPHABET SET Craft DIE 98364
*Memory Box PARKER UPPER ALPHABET SET Craft DIE 98364
 
I could not find a link or a number for this Hero Arts set.
 
Thanks for stopping by.
 

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I am blown away when reading this.. how much crafting went into making these two beauties - they are certainly worth it!! Stunning art - love them both!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow this is stunning…thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello, sorry it took me so long, I just got home from vacation!