16 March 2013

The Paper Players - Nance's Color Challenge #136 Part two

The second card for this challenge
 
 
 
 
For this card I stamped with Versamark, two pieces of white cardstock, one in dots and the other in a random woven pattern. I white embossed both.
I then colored the dots in Pool Party (the nearest ink I had) by swirling the stamp pad across the embossed cardstock. I then cleaned the ink off the white embossing using a very light touch with a Wet Wipe, then polished with a dry tissue. I then chomped the corners to round them.
I repeated this process (minus the chomped corners) with the second embossed piece using the closest ink I had to Lucky Limeade.
The flower was made by rubbing a band of ink across a piece of white cardstock, then with the second color another band was placed directly alongside the first band of color.
I then stamped a small daisy border stamp over the intersection of the two colors.
Finally I punched out the two sizes of flower. To finish the flower I punched out a small brown circle to go under the cabochon.
I cut a white circle using a Spellbinders scallop die, added some brown and white bakers twine, and finished with the 'Thanks' sentiment (Hero Arts Say It All CL574) and some pearls.

1 comment:

Amy O said...

What a pretty card! I love all of the texture you've created, and the little details like the pearls and flower center. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week!