09 March 2013

Moxie Fab - Tuesday Trigger- Pattern Play



I can't believe it's March already! Not a lot of time spent in the craft room. :-(

I loved  Moxie Fabs Tuesday Trigger- Pattern Play image so thought I would have a go at interpreting it. I think rather than interpret, I was a bit literal with my design, but it was fun to make.
I used MS Publisher (the program I use write my quilt patterns) to make the spot and cross background for the card. I printed this off on my Inkjet, then applied the die-cut flowers, ribbon, and stamped sentiment.
 
This Week's Tuesday Trigger


http://www.moxiefabworld.com/2013/02/tuesday-trigger-pattern-play.html

Here is the card...................
 
 
 
 

 
I thought I would own up to how many flowers and circles I die cut, and now have left over from the project..................

 
For the flowers I used Cuttlebug, Spellbinders and Papertrey dies, and a circle punch.
The Sentiment is from Hero Arts Everyday Sayings

4 comments:

Judy1223 said...

Lovely card, great use of your die cut flowers!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Beautiful card - love how you used all those die cuts!

Nancy Penir said...

Fun take on the challenge! Love all the die cuts put together.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Karen! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)